WOW!!!!! Two weeks in a row I am following Sheree’s request for the “Friendly Friday Photo Challenge”. As many of you know, Sheree is are very own, from
View from the Back
This time Sheree is asking for pictures of art. Art is most definitely in the eye of the beholder, and is very subjective. Once again, I accept. These are pictures of some of my “art” done by me. Now whether or not the qualify as art is another story. The older I get, the more I am discovering some of my very latent and hidden artistic talents. Regardless of the quality of my “art” I have fun with it, and that is really all that matters. 🙂
- Publish a new ‘Friendly Friday,’ post including a URL link to the host’s post, tagging the post, ‘Friendly Friday’ Add the Photo Challenge logo, too, if you wish.
- Include a ‘Friendly Friday’ ping-back in your post, so others can find your entry.
- Copy the published url into the comments of the host’s post, so other readers can visit your blog.
- Visit other Friendly Friday entries by following the links. It’s fun!
- Follow the host blogs to see future prompts.
Please note there are no deadlines for any Friendly Friday Photo challenges.
There are no deadlines for any Friendly Friday Photo challenges.
Paintings by Jeanne
Glassworks by Jeanne
Needlework by Jeanne
As you can see, I am willing to try just about anything. I enjoy working with my hands and always have. It doesn’t matter if I am cooking, painting, working with glass or doing needlework, or any other medium. I just love working with my hands and being creative.