I have been nominated for another Sunshine Award This latest nomination comes from Dee at retrodee. Thank you, thank you, thank you. In these dark and gloomy days of late, it is very nice indeed to have a some sunshine to bring some much needed light to our lives. If you have not checked out Dee at retrodee, you definitely should. She takes us back into happier, more innocent times, when life was much more simple and easier to understand. It is a very fun blast to the past.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you in the post and link to their blog
2. Answer the 11 questions asked of you
3. List the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post
4. Write a new list of 11 questions for your nominees
5. Nominate 11 bloggers for the Sunshine Blogger Award
Dee’s Questions to me:
1 What’s your favorite spice?
Tough one. I LOVE all kinds of spices. I love big bold flavors of all kinds.
2. Who is your favorite character of all time? (can be from anything)
Again, a very tough question. I have so many interests. I guess it really just kind of depends on my mood at the time.
3. Do you believe in Aliens?
Yes, I do. I think it is awfully selfish to think that we are the only life forms out there in this big, vast universe, or multiple universes.
4. Do you use social media and which is your favorite platform?
Well, I am on Facebook, and it is definitely a love/hate relationship. The only reason I am really still on it is for my blog at this point. I am not on any other social media platforms.
5. Do you remember your dreams the next morning?
Sometimes, but mostly not. I am not a big sleeper, which means I do not dream much either.
6. What is your favorite charitable cause?
I have a lot. Anything with animals or the ocean or helping Veterans.
7. Do you collect anything?
COOKBOOKS. I have well over 600 and counting.
8. Do you use curse words on at least a semi-regular basis?
OMG!!!!!! I need to have my mouth washed out with soap numerous times a day. My dad was a sailor and I worked in restaurants for many, many years. I like to say I speak restaurant with sailor mixed in. 🙂 🙂 🙂
9. Would you like to go back in time and live in the 1950’s?
Absolutely! I think we all need to slow down and live in more innocent times.
10. What’s your favorite Elvis song?
It’s hard to choose just one. He put out so much good music.
11. As a blogger, what do you think of the “reblog” feature on WordPress? Is it just better to write a new post on a previously covered subject?
I depends on the blog and the subject matter. Usually I do not reblog, but I will if I am really moved by the blog and what it says to me.
I am not very good at singling people out for nominations because I think there are so many great blogs out there. They are all different and unique and each one offers something special. So I will open this open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate. It’s a great way to get to know each other, plus it brightens up our days.
My questions to all of you:
- How have you been affected, if so, by this COVID-19 nightmare?
- What have you learned?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- If you could travel through space and/or time, would you?
- What has influenced you the most?
- What is your favorite type of music?
- What is your favorite type of food?
- Are animals pets or family?
- Beach, mountains or dessert?
- What is your favorite time of year?
I look forward to hearing from you. Let the sun shine in and may your days be sunny and bright.