I don’t know what’s going on here lately, but there are an awful lot of awards coming my way from all of you. I don’t think I am worthy of all this praise and attention, but many, many thanks all the same. This latest award mention is the Mystery Blogger Award. I was nominated for this not just once, but twice within a few days of each other. Once by by sunipukadiyil at https://fragrantflowersandrecipes.blog and the second time by Ink ’em Down
It is a big, huge honor to be recognized by all of you. All I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I am glad you enjoy my blog “A Jeanne in the Kitchen”. It is possible because of all of you. Thank you for your support, your kind words, and your attention.
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Me:
I don’t know if there are 3 things still left about me that you don’t already know. HMMMMM …….
- I love guitar. I am not very good at it, but I enjoy playing it. I am much better at appreciating good guitar music and good guitar players than I am at playing it though. I love all kinds of guitar music, but I especially love Spanish classical guitar and flamenco.
- I am an only child, but I have many, many fabulous friends who have become my “family” over the years.
- I absolutely hate to fail at anything, so I will always give it my best, even if it kills me in the process.
My 5 Questions to You:
- What is your favorite style of music?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- What is your favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- Who would you like to most spend an evening with? It could be anyone, dead or alive and why?
I am now adopting Goldie’s philosophy of only nominating a few people at a time. Otherwise I get overwhelmed at the responses. I want to get to know you all, and at some point, I believe we will all get to know each other, but all in due time. So, this round of nominees include: