Thank you all so much for your FABULOUS submissions to the 2020 Great Blogger’s Bake-Off and Summer Picnic. We had over 60 submissions, from bakers and chefs of all ages. WOW!!!!!! You all did such an AMAZING job. In fact, you all did so well that not only did you make me VERY hungry, but you also made my job as judge, very, very difficult. We had a very international picnic this year, with recipes and photos coming in from all over the world. We had everything from beverages, to desserts and cakes, to breads, to savory dishes. Our picnic basket was definitely very full, with so many fantastic foods. This is one great picnic.
Because we had so many submissions and so many categories, I am only going to show the winners for this year’s contest. But in reality, YOU ARE ALL WINNERS!
And the Winners Are:
- Best Effort – Shortbread cookies by Benji, Benji’s Very Big Blog https://benjisverybigblog.wordpress.com/
2. The Cakes – The Drum Set, by Robbie from robbiesinspirations.wordpress.com
3. Desserts – Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars by Margot Hamilton, from http://margotdreamsofbaking.ca/
4. Breads – The Perfect Bread Loaf by Geoff LePard at TanGentalhttp://geofflepard.com/
5. Best Savory Dish – Vegetable Cups by Tandy Sinclair from Lavendar and Lime. https://tandysinclair.com/
6. Beverages – Watermelon Grenadine Mocktail by Sophie from Foodzesty https://foodzesty.com/
All of you are awarded the 2020 Great Blogger’s Bake-Off and Summer Picnic Gold Cup of Excellence! You all did a fantastic job!
This has been a lot of fun. We had so many great entries and so many wonderful dishes and recipes.
Thanks to Gary from https://bereavedsingledad.blog/ for all of his good humor and fantastic submissions to this year’s picnic and bake off.
Many, many thanks to Mel at
Caramel (Learner at love)
for all of her hard work and dedication for making this fantastic summer “picnic” the huge success that it was. This could not have been possible without her. She is the driving force behind this whole event.
But most importantly, thanks to ALL OF YOU for making this so much fun and such a huge success. You are all SUPERSTARS in my book!
We can all take a much needed reprieve, then start planning on what what we want to make for next year.
Stay safe and stay well Everyone. ‘Til next time.