“A Jeanne in the Kitchen” has been nominated for another award. This time it is the Vincent Ehindero Award. I am not sure exactly what I have been nominated for, but it is always very nice to be recognized by other bloggers. It is very rewarding to know that others like and are inspired by what I do and what I write about.
I was nominated by MRS. T’S CORNER at https://www.tangietwoods. Many, many thanks. It is always very much appreciated, as are the rest of my fellow bloggers in our blogosphere. Keep up the good work, now and always, but especially now in these tough, crazy and chaotic times in which we have all found ourselves to be a part of. It definitely helps brighten up our days. It helps knowing we are not alone. Together, we can all get through this thing called life.
The Rules For Award:
- Display the blog award log in your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and add their blog website: https://tangietwoods.blog.
- Answer the questions they have given you.
- Nominate 7 to 10 bloggers of your choice and inform them on one of their blog post.
- Ask them 7 questions.
Questions For Nominees If They Choose To Participate Are:
- How were you inspired to start blogging?
I barely even knew what a blog was, let alone thought I would be writing one a couple of years ago. But a friend of mine convinced me that I should start one to help others with my kitchen and culinary knowledge and experience. So 2+ years later, here I am, with a thriving and growing blog, ” A Jeanne in the Kitchen”.
2. How to you spend time relaxing?
Relax????? What is that? I don’t know the meaning of that word. I like to go, go, go.
3. What country to you live in?
I live in the Denver Metro area of Colorado, in the United States.
4. What are two of your favorite blogging topics?
Well since mine is a food blog, I’d have to say food. But I also write about living life outside of the kitchen too.
5. What is your favorite food?
I have to choose just one? Oh no, no , no. There is way to much good food around the world to only choose one.
6. How often do you blog?
I try my best to blog once a day, but sometimes life happens and I just can’t do it. Consistency is the key though.
7. Are you a great cook?
Good, most definitely, great, who knows? Though there are some who might say so.
Instead of nominating any specific bloggers and blog sites, this time, I am going to open it up to anyone and everyone who would like to participate.
My Questions to all of you are:
- What are you grateful for?
- How are you coping through all these crazy and unprecedented times?
- How do you unwind and get yourself grounded again?
- Who has left the biggest impression on you?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Where do you call home?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Stay safe and stay well everyone. “Til next time.