Steve McLeod, from stevescountry has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award. I think this is so cool and special. Not only am I being recognized, but I am being recognized for more than just my cooking skills as well, by you, my fellow blogging community. Thank you, thank you, thank you Steve. I am very touched and honored.
The Versatile Blogger Award can be awarded to someone for a variety of reasons. It can be because of the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of the subject or subjects covered, the level of love that shines through the page with their blogs, and/or the photographs used to show and express that love. Whatever the reason, it is a symbol of love from fellow bloggers who see something special in us and what we do.
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1} Thank the person who nominated you
2} Link to the blog of the person who nominated you
3} Share 7 facts about yourself
4} Nominate 15 more bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
Seven Facts About Me:
Well, I don’t know if I have much more to add. I think those of you who have been following me already know a lot about me, but I will try.
- Like Steve, I too enjoy being unique. I will never join the crowd just because it is the popular thing to do. I will always be true to my self.
- I am a risk taker.
- I am easily bored if things are to tamed and polite. Whether or not I intend to, I seem to always rock the boats and make waves and splashes, no matter where I am or what I do.
- Even though I am most definitely an extrovert, I also have a shy side too. Sometimes I wonder if the extroverted personality is a protective shield for my shy side.
- As much as I try my best to be positive, life tears me down more often than I like to admit, and sometimes it is very difficult to maintain a positive attitude. Because I am a realist, I have become a lot more jaded than I would like to be, but at the same time, I will never be one to stick my head in the sand either.
- I will try just about anything.
- Someone who is allowed into my close inner circle of friends, is most often a friend for life. I am very hurt and saddened if they let me down, and it really knocks the wind out of my sails when they do. Because of this, I can be very slow and cautious before letting people into that inner circle.
I have adopted the motto of only nominating a few people rather than a multitude of people for awards. I think people can shine more if the playing field is smaller. But, that being said, there are so many wonderful and fantastic bloggers out there, that it is becoming more and more difficult to nominate people, because everyone is their own shining star in their own right.
My nominees for this Versatile Blogger Award Are:
All of you shine at what you do, and it shows. There is definitely a passion that comes through with each blog you post, more and more of your personalities come out all the time. I love it. Keep up the good work. 🙂