First of all, I want to really apologize for my delay in getting to this. These past few weeks have just been so crazy and hectic and I am struggling to stay afloat, which means that unfortunately, there is a bit of a delay on getting back to people and responding to things. I thrive on busy and chaotic though, even if it means I get a little behind. I was nominated for the Real Neat Blog Award by fellow blogger dnhess at Life On The Patio. Thank you so much. I am flattered and honored that you thought of me and my blog, “A Jeanne in the Kitchen”. All of these award nominations are truly an honor. They make me feel like what I am doing has meaning and that it makes a difference to people out there. Thank you, thank you.
The rules of Real Neat Blog Award are:
• Put the award logo on your blog.
• Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
• Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
• Nominate any number of people, linking to their blogs and let them know you nominated them by commenting on their blogs.
• Come up with 7 questions for the people you nominated.
- What is the coolest thing you’ve ever done?
Tough question. I am always looking for fun and cool adventures. Life in general is a pretty fun and cool adventure. I live life to the fullest and never take anything for granted.
2. What is the nicest thing you’ve ever done?
I have no idea. I guess that would depend on who you were asking and how it applied to them.
3. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
I’ve done many things that people think are crazy, but they don’t seem all that crazy to me. I will do and try just about anything. I am always up for an adventure.
4. What is your best feature as a person?
My honesty. It can be a double-edged sword at times, because I can be brutally honest, but no matter what, you always know I am telling you the truth.
5. What is the best thing your blog can offer to readers?
That it is OK to make mistakes. It’s OK to change things around a bit and to customize foods and recipes to your liking. I want to help people feel more comfortable in the kitchen and with cooking in general. Cooking is supposed to be fun, not rocket science.
6. What does summer means to you?
Summer means a lot of things to me: 1) being able to swim outside; 2) vacations; 3) being 4) able to take a break; 5) being busy; 6) being outside are just some of the things summer means to me.
7. What does coastal means to you?
Coastal means being by my beloved ocean. It means being able to do my favorite thing, which is scuba dive. It means being able to live my live in and on the water. It means home.
My nominees are:
Silly me. I am always getting things backwards and mixed up. Oh well. It just makes things more interesting that way. I answered the wrong questions, but I liked those questions and I like my answers. I also like the questions that I was supposed to answer, so I will use those as my questions to you.
My questions to you:
- What brings you happiness?
- Where is your favorite place to travel to?
- What is your favorite food?
- When you blog, who is your audience?
- What is your biggest accomplishment in life?
- What is your favorite type of blog to follow?
- What motivates you each day?
Good luck to all of you, and please, definitely keep up the good work. I enjoy all your blogs. Everyday, you either make me think about things in a new way or you just brighten my day with encouraging words of wisdom.