I have just bee tagged for Christmas by Michelle at
Blessings by Me.
Here are the rules:
- You must thank the person who nominated you
- Link back to the original post (the one on this blog) and use the graphic provided.
- Answer the questions given
- Nominate at least 3 people. (or more if your feeling like a nice person )
- Give the nominees 10 questions to answer (or use the ones previously given)
- HAVE FUN!
Here are Michelle’s questions:
1. What present did you always want as a child and never received?
I would have to say a horse as well. So many little girls want a horse, but so many of us, particularly those who grew up in large urban areas, just never get that. Hmm …
2. What are your top 5 Christmas movies?
1. A Christmas Carol
2. Love Actually
3. A Miracle on 34th Street (the original)
4. The Grinch
5. What a Wonderful Life
3. Out of all the Christmas songs, which one makes you truly joyful?
I love Silent Night, but my FAVORITE Christmas song is Christmas Eve in Sarajevo by The Trans Siberian Orchestra.
4. What special memory do you have of Christmas morning, as a parent?
I cannot relate to this one, since I do not have kids.
5. What was your favorite Christmas gift?
There have been many wonderful gifts over the years, but certainly my favorite ones, most recently, are my cameras, both my land and my many underwater cameras. Although, hands down, the best present is always WHO is around the tree rather than WHAT is under the tree.
6. At what age did you realize that Santa was not real?
WHAT???????? Say it isn’t so. Santa is DEFINITELY real.
7. How long do you stay awake Christmas Eve setting everything up for the kids?
Again, I do not have kids, so we get up when we do.
8. What traditions have you and your spouse made for your marriage on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
We are still working on that. We do, however, have our annual Ornament Exchange and Holiday party, which is always a ton of fun.
9. Are you a all year Christmas shopper or a last minute shopper?
I shop and buy things all year. I buy things that make me think of someone special at the time I see it. I love seeing them open their presents too and seeing their expressions of joy after.
10. What is the hardest thing you have ever had to put together for your kids to enjoy?
I have not experienced that “pleasure”.
These are great questions, so I pose these same questions to my tagged friends.
Have fun, and merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. I am tagging: