I am new to this whole world of blogging, and am learning more and more everyday. I am also having a lot of fun with my blog, A Jeanne in The Kitchen. Apparently you are all enjoying it as well. Today, I found out I was nominated for the Liebster Award by fellow blogger Mark Anthony from markanthonysblog. WOW!! Thank you so much. This came as a complete shock and surprise, but it is definitely an honor. I appreciate all the support I am receiving from all of you.
Why am I passionate about blogging ?
I had never thought about blogging at all before a friend of mine suggested it to me because she likes how I know so much about food, kitchens and cooking. As I mentioned earlier, I am brand new to the world of blogging, and am learning as I go. I love to write and I have a Bachelor of Arts degree in English Literature from Cal State Los Angeles. I am also a certified trained chef. I went to two different culinary schools in Southern California and was in the 2nd graduating class from the Southern California School of Culinary Arts. So with my blog, I am combining two of my many passions, writing and cooking, and hopefully reaching out to as many people as I can.
My 10 random facts :
- I am an avid scuba diver. We dive all over the world, but mostly in the warm tropical waters of the Caribbean.
- I am a swim coach and a masters swimmer.
- The older I get, the more extreme my adventures become.
- My fur babies are my children. I have 2 Saint Bernards and 2 cats.
- No matter who else goes along with us, my husband is always my number one choice to travel with.
- I love to learn new things, and am always challenging myself. Part of this love to learn is what inspires me to travel as much as we do.
- If I had a spare $1,000,000 I would donate it to the animals and animal charities.
- I love diving with the sharks. In Belize, I became known as the “shark whisperer” because the sharks all came up to me and just wanted my attention.
- Diving with the black tip sharks in Roatan was definitely scary but also very exhillerating at the same time.
10. I’m excited about this post! I am also excited about how I am hopefully getting other people excited about cooking while taking the fear of cooking away.
I am Nominating:
- Vero and Canito in the kitchen
My 11 Questions to all of you:
- If you could do anything, what would it be?
- Who is the most influential person to you?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
- How did you become passionate about what you do?
- How did you get started doing what you do?
- What is your most favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- What would you do once you got there?
- What is the craziest thing you have ever done?